Please call 401-722-0081 before you come in until further notice.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 23rd: All services by appointment only. This includes Express Health Services in Central Falls and Pawtucket.
At this time, we ask that you do not come to our clinic for a return to work note, if you need a note that allows you to return to work, please click here.
- Telehealth is available! What is Telehealth? Telehealth is a virtual visit. it will allow you to speak to and video call a provider via your telephone, tablet or computer. We are able to care for you during this time by phone or video services Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Please call 401-722-0081 first for all of your care needs and we will see you by phone, if necessary we may schedule you to come in to see a provider. For more information on Telehealth, click here.
- Curbside Care is available. We are pleased to announce Curbside Care starting Monday, March 30th. This service will be held at 39 East Avenue and will be provided in the comfort of your vehicle. Just drive-up, stay in your car and our staff will can administrator routine care. For more information, click here.
- Express Health is available by appointment only in Central Falls and Pawtucket. Central Falls Express Health is available by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, and evening hours are longer be available. Saturday Express Health in Pawtucket will be available by appointment only, 8am to 4:30pm. Please call 401-722-0081 first.
- If you are a healthy pregnant woman or have a child under 3 who is healthy, your provider will see you at 39 East Avenue only until further notice. This is to ensure and protect our most vulnerable patients from illness. Children may not see their usual provider for check-ups, however we have excellent providers at 39 East Avenue that we know you will love.
Please note: if you are in good health, are not pregnant and are not under the age of 3, all appointments will be –postponed until further notice. It is our sincere wish that very soon we will be able to reopen these services in the near future.
- Based on clinical guidelines from the CDC, our Dental and Optometry services are available for urgent issues only. Please call first.
- Dental emergencies, call 401-729-5239
- Optometry emergencies, call 401-312-5249.
We understand that these are very trying times and our Behavioral Health team is here to help you. Please call 401-722-0081 to schedule your telehealth appointment with our team.
If you need a medical forms complete, please do not come to our office to obtain forms or pick-up medical records. Forms that we need to complete must be mailed or faxed to us at 401-312-0318.
No visitors except for parents, guardians or caregivers for patients with appointments. At this time, we must restrict visitors to only caregivers/parents/guardians. If you are a caregiver or parent or guardian of a minor child, you will need to be sure you have not traveled outside of the United States in the last 14 days, have not had direct contact with anyone who tested positive for Coronavirus and are healthy. We cannot allow anyone to enter our buildings if you have a fever or cough or if you have had a fever or cough in the last 14 days.
To learn more on how to protect yourself, your family and your home from Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Looking for community recources to bridge the gap while you are out of work and your children are out of school, click here.