What is telehealth?
TELEHEALTH will allow you to speak to and video call a provider via your telephone, tablet or computer. We are able to care for you during this time by phone or video services Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Please call us first for all of your care needs and we will see you by phone, if necessary we may schedule you to come in to see a provider. When receiving a returned call for telehealth, please be sure to remain available for the call and note that the phone number may appear as a blocked number so please be sure to answer.
Telehealth Guide in 4 Easy Steps:
- Book your Telehealth appointment and recieve an email from OTTO Health, this email will invite you "Join Visit".
- Your internet video will open and you will be taken to the OTTO Telehealth website, click on "Let's Go" to begin.
- Enter your location (for BVCHC patients, enter: Rhode Island)
- Review the risks and Benefits and click the checkbox "I have read and understand the telemedicine care service delivery including the risks and benefits and wish to proceed."
- Review the OTTO Telehealth Consent. Agree and consent to use Telehealth, then click "Check all of the above" at the bottom to consent to all.
- Click "Join Visit" and you will be prompted to allow OTTO Telehealth to access to your device's camera and microphone. Please allow access and your provider will join you shortly.