School Based Health Clinic
Central Falls High School
24 Summer Street
Central Falls, RI 02863
For the School Based Health Center hours click here.
Current hours of operation: due to COVID-19 per the RI DOH recommendations, the School Based Health Clinic is closed for the rest of the year as of November 20, 2020. Central Fall High School students can call us at 401-722-0081 to schedule appointment with a provider. We remain committed and dedicated to the well being of our students and will continue to provide quality care and services including contraception, Behavioral Health, and Primary Care.
- Central Falls High School and 7th & 8th graders from Calcutt Middle School are welcome.
- Must be registered and have parent's permission to have access to our standard medical services. Insurance information will be collected at the time of registration.
- We are located on the 2nd floor next to the boys’ locker room (old nurse's office).
- All the information you share with us is confidential. Only in case of danger, information will be shared.
- Even if you already have a doctor, you can still come to the School-Based Health Center.
- Students can have visits as needed; any co-pays for visits should be remitted at time of service or can be paid at any of our clinic locations.
Behavioral Health Care:
Please note, the BVCHC School Based Health Center is seasonal: we follow the Central Falls High School calendar