The COVID-19 Vaccine is being offered at Blackstone Valley Community Health Care. To learn more about the vaccine, click here.
Medical Facilities are still requiring mask. MASK ARE REQUIRED at all Blackstone Valley locations.
Anyone that enters a Blackstone Valley site will be screened at the front desk for COVID.
At this time, children and patients with disabilities who require assistance from a caregiver can bring one visitor.
Summary of Services
- Telehealth is a virtual visit that allows you to video call a provider using your personal telephone, tablet or computer and internet access. Available by appointment Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. For more information on Telehealth, click here.
- Express Health is available by appointment only in Central Falls. Central Falls Express Health is available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, and Saturday, 8am to 4:30pm. Please call 401-722-0081 first.
- Respiratory and COVID-19 testing avilable, Monday through Saturday, by appointment for BVCHC patients
To learn more on how to protect yourself, your family and your home from Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Want to learn more on what it means to Quarantine, click here.
COVID-19 Community Resources
Looking for community resources to bridge the gap while you are out of work and your children are out of school, click here.
How We are Protecting You in our clinic
Safety and Cleanliness in our clinic is our utmost concern, to learn more about how we are protecting you, click here.
COVID-19 Vaccination Update
Blackstone Valley Community Health Care is committed to doing our part to get back to normal. As of May 30th we have vaccinated:
- Total Employees/Students: 235
- Amount Vaccinated: 179
- Percent Vaccinated: 76%
- Amount Partially Vaccinated: 8
- Percent Partially Vaccinated: 3%
How to get what you need?
Looking for a form completed, prescription(s) refilled, click here.