The COVID-19 Vaccine has arrived at BVCHC! We are NOW vaccinating ages 12 and up. To learn more about the vaccine, click here.
We are pleased to announce that we are open to all Medical services by appointment through Telehealth and office visits! Please call us to schedule your physicals, follow-ups and sick appointments! You may not see your regular Primary Care provider, but we have great providers to take care of you and your family!
Safety is our utmost concern. Our reopening plan is based on Rhode Island Department of Health Guidelines. Please remember to: schedule your appointment first, wear a mask, limit guests to one per patient.
At this time, children and patients with disabilities who require assistance from a caregiver can bring one visitor. Visitors will need to be sure you have not traveled outside of the United States in the last 14 days, have not had direct contact with anyone who tested positive for Coronavirus and are healthy. We cannot allow anyone to enter our buildings if you have a fever, cough or other COIVD-19 symptoms.
Summary of Services
- Telehealth is a virtual visit that allows you to video call a provider using your personal telephone, tablet or computer and internet access. Available by appointment Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. For more information on Telehealth, click here.
- Express Health is available by appointment only in Central Falls. Central Falls Express Health is available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, and Saturday, 8am to 4:30pm. Please call 401-722-0081 first.
- Respiratory and COVID-19 testing avilable, Monday through Saturday, by appointment for BVCHC patients
To learn more on how to protect yourself, your family and your home from Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Want to learn more on what it means to Quarantine, click here.
COVID-19 Community Resources
Looking for community resources to bridge the gap while you are out of work and your children are out of school, click here.
How We are Protecting You in our clinic
Safety and Cleanliness in our clinic is our utmost concern, to learn more about how we are protecting you, click here.
COVID-19 Vaccination Update
Blackstone Valley Community Health Care is committed to doing our part to get back to normal. As of May 30th we have vaccinated:
- Total Employees/Students: 235
- Amount Vaccinated: 179
- Percent Vaccinated: 76%
- Amount Partially Vaccinated: 8
- Percent Partially Vaccinated: 3%
How to get what you need?
Looking for a form completed, prescription(s) refilled, click here.