Become a New Patient
In order to become a new patient, a call simply has to be made to our call center. It is open Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm and can be reached at 401-722-0081. During this phone call, a new patient appointment will be scheduled, as well as a Registration Visit. The Registration Visit is designed to:
- Welcome you to BVCHC and prepare you for your new patient appointment
- Orient you to the practice, our services, our clinical team and benefits
- Collect important information to prepare the provider for the new patient appointment
- Register you in all the free patient tools we offer
- Educate you on how to get the most out of being a patient at BVCHC
We are excited to welcome you to our practice! To make your Registration visit as efficient as possible please review and fill out the following forms beforehand. Our staff will take the time to answer all your questions and take care of all your needs.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilties (English)
- BVCHC Authorization (English)
- BVCHC Notice of Privacy Practices
- BVCHC Demographic Intake (English)
- BVCHC Patient Consent (English)
If you are already insured, please bring your: Photo ID, insurance card, current doctor’s information, and proof of address. If you are applying for insurance you may need to schedule a separate appointment.