Blackstone Valley Community Health Care wants to assure you that we are here for you and will continue to provide high quality care. We understand that the activities of our everyday lives have changed as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. This has caused concern for many of us.
We have added additional resources that can help fill the gap, while things continue to develop with Coronavirus (COVD-19). We are also committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff.
- Home-Delivered Meals (for elders with high need) Meals on Wheels is continuing to serve its current clients across the state and is working with OHA and local communities to increase services during this time. If you are age 65 or older, homebound and need assistance making meals, call Meals on Wheels at 401.351.6700 or check out their website.
- In need of emergency meals and supplies, open to all people in need, please visit the RI Food Bank for a complete list of food pantries across Rhode Island.
- Help is available for people living in quarantine or isolation due to COVID-19. Visit RI Delivers for connections to groceries, home supplies, restaurants, and mutual aid groups. People can also call 2-1-1.
Child Care Assistance
- On March 24, 2020, Governor Gina M. Raimondo and the RI Department of Human Services issued emergency regulations to provide further guidance for child care programs who chose to operate during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. For more information from the RI Department of Health, click here.
- Rhode Island has received $200 million in rent relief funds from the federal Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program. This program will provide rental and utility relief payments to help eligible renters maintain housing stability. To learn more, click here.
- RI Coalition for the Homeless
- As conditions evolve, National Grid is taking precautionary actions to mitigate exposure and reduce the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on our customers and employees. They remain committed to providing safe and reliable service to our customers, and we are doing our part to protect the communities where we live and serve. For more information click here.
- If you are looking for employment in Rhode Island, please visit EmployRI.
- TDI- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service 401-462-2020
- TCI- Temporary Caregiver Insurance
- Rhode Island Health Center Association (RIHCA) has been the voice of community based primary care health programs. Focusing on Rhode Island’s Community Health Centers. During these difficult times, RIHCA is still here for us and YOU. For information on job loss, download their helpful fact sheet: English and Spanish.