BVCHC offers a variety of patient resources, including current patient forms, national and local health news, and a list of local pharmacies.
Connect with your provider through a secure, safe, and convenient environment.
Current Patient Forms
National Health News
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Center for Disease Control
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- Blackstone Valley Community Health Pharmacy
- Located on the first floor of 39 East Ave., Pawtucket, RI, 02860
- Walgreen's Pharmacy
Blackstone Valley Community Health Care does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice.
You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors. We support local organizations who can assist with these matters such as Progresso Latino, they can be reached at (401) 728-5920.