Welcome to the Patient Portal, your medical home on the web.
With the Patient Portal, you can connect with your provider through a secure, safe, and convenient environment. The Patient Portal allows you to play an active role in your plan to stay healthy; you are the key to taking care of yourself.
Where does my health information come from?
All of the information in the Patient Portal comes from your Blackstone Valley Community Health Care (BVCHC) Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up to-to-date information possible.
Can my family access the Patient Portal?
Yes, you can give family members, such as parents, children, or health care proxies, access to the Patient Health Portal. This needs to be done with BVCHC and requires consent from you. Contact us at (401) 312-5233 to get started.
- To honor the sensitivity of adolescent health and comply with regulatory safeguards, patients age 12-17 require their own portal account and unique email address. At age 12, portal accounts reset for this reason. Parents and guardians can obtain health information regarding their legal dependents through the usual records request or inquiry to provider care team.
Is my Information Safe?
Yes, online Patient Portal passwords are encrypted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access your Patient Portal Account. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the page open.
What if I technical problems with the Patient Portal?
I forgot my username and password, how can I retrieve them?
You can retrieve your username or password by clicking on the “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?” links on the Patient Portal login page.
What are some of the things I can do within the Patient Portal?
With a Patient Portal account you can communicate with your healthcare team by sending messages to your provider to ask questions, request your medical record and test results, contact the dental team or contact our billing department. You can also request medication refills, view your chart and request PHR and viewing your lab results.
Stay Informed Stay in Touch Stay in Good Health
Connect with your provider through a secure safe and convenient on-line portal
- Schedule Appointments Online
- Communicate directly with your provider
- Access and request information from your medical record
- Receive and review Lab Results